This is yet another wonderful recipe by Harshiny. Dear, you have become one good contributor to Mommy It’s Yummy!
- Left over potato curry
- Tomato sauce
- Coconut chutney
- Coriander leaves
- Chat powder (optional)
- Sev (Optional)
- Pani puris
Method Of preparation:
- Take pani puris and press it in the middle with your thumb.
- Fill with little potato curry.
- Top it with few tsp coconut chutney.
- Add few drops of tomato sauce.
- Garnish with sev, chill curd and sprinkle chat powder and coriander leaves.
- Serve it semi hot.
- That’s all. Your Choti Puri is ready.
I have given the name choti puri because you have very less work to do.. Small work so small puri meaning Choti in hindi.